Senior Systems Engineer- Azure Cloud
As a Senior Systems Engineer- Azure cloud, you will be responsible to administer and support cloud infrastructure implementation and migration, leveraging virtualization, automation, and orchestration technologies in Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience in Azure, SQL, and Active Directory platforms is a must.
- Hands-on experience on computer networks and topology is a must.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment is expected.
- Responsible to design, configure and deploy applications utilizing the Azure stack (Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high – availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Responsible to design and configure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Responsible to configure SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Responsibe to manage environment for provisioning Linux servers and services executed by the providers.
- Responsible to setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization and intrusion detections).
- Responsible to analyze problems, root causes, and develop solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
July 26, 2021