As an HRIS Administrator, you will function as a bridge between the HR department and the executive leadership of the organization.
- Hands-on experience with Kronos and Ultipro payroll is a must.
- Experience with HRIS is a must.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Ability to evaluate software systems is expected.
- Ability to learn new technologies is expected.
- Responsible to provide technical support, trouble shooting, and guidance to the HRIS users in the organization.
- Responsible to collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements, recommend and implement solutions.
- Responsible to manage permissions, accessm personalization, and other similar operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Responsible to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment while meeting deadlines.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all pertinent employee and financial information at all times.
- Responsible to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
December 18, 2020