Graphic Designer/Desktop Publisher
As a Graphic Designer/Desktop Publisher, you will develop and provide relevant customer-ready, high-quality, and professional graphics for proposals and sales presentations. This process includes one or more cycles of customer requests for proposals, offers, and negotiations before a final contract is signed. You will be responsible to provide support to proposal and bid SMEs, business development, and sale support.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is a must.
- Experience in proposal development, technical communications, and desktop publishing is a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and Word are a must.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills including Illustrator and Photoshop are a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are expected.
- A good artistic ability and a good eye for appealing graphics and text on documents and posters is expected.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines is expected.
- Responsible to transform staff interviews and raw data into graphics and Powerpoint presentations.
- Responsible to gather existing materials and documents with Proposal Managers and technical staff to design new artwork or entire visual presentation decks in Powerpoint from scratch (if needed).
- Responsible to edit graphics, such as photographs or illustrations.
- Responsible to import text and graphics into desktop publishing software programs.
- Responsible to check proofs or preliminary layouts for errors and make corrections.
- Responsible to finalize formatted documents for printing or electronic publication.
- Responsible to coordinate for graphics curation and placing graphics in the corporate repository.
- Responsible to organize and manage effectively multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Responsible to manage remote teams and work remotely on a need basis.