As a Forensics Analyst, you will be responsible to advise on the availability and reliability of digital evidence.
- Experience with Guidance Software or FTK experience is a must.
- Experience in E-Discovery tools is a must.
- Experience with AWS Forensics is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Incidence Response is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Insider Threat Hunting and Analysis is a must.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is expected.
- Relevant degree or certification is preferred.
- Responsible for examining and analyzing crime scene evidence, visiting crime scenes, and testifying during trials and court cases.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality in all cases and work on research on a case-by-case basis.
- Responsible for conducting examinations of digital evidence and preparing evidence for trial.
April 3, 2021