DevOps Site Reliability Engineer
As a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible to create software that improves the reliability of systems in production, offer support for issues, and respond to incidents.
- Hands-on experience in DevOps, Kubernetes Cloud Containarization, and AWS is a must.
- A deep working knowledege in Java is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Infrastructure Automation is a must.
- Hands-on experience with live SaaS environments is a must.
- Responsible to create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topics.
- Responsible to develop systems and software that help increase site reliability and performance.
- Responsible to monitor releases and successfully deploy them.
February 5, 2021