Desktop Support Technician
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be responsible to offer support services to desktop incidents, system installations, and user queries.
- Experience with Desktop Imaging and breakfix is a must.
- Hands-on experience with operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is a must.
- Hands-on experience on tools including Office 365, Microsoft Office, Citrix Xenapp, Vmware Airwatch, Kace Desktop Management, and Microsoft SCCM is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Windows updates is a must.
- Responsible to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure including Lenovo laptops running Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Responsible to install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools such as Office 365, Microsoft Office, Citrix Xenapp, Vmware Airwatch, Kace Desktop Management, Microsoft SCCM and Windows Updates.
- Responsible for the basic administration of the Active Directory.
- Responsible to provide technical support for PC hardware, Android, Apple iPads and iPhones and other emerging technologies as identified.
- Responsible to coordinate and support all user relocations.
- Responsible for end-point and network security.
- Responsible for Desktop Imaging activities and offer technical support for breakfix issues.
February 5, 2021