Desktop Application Cross-Platform Developer
As a Desktop Application Cross-Platform Developer, you will be responsible to oversee the entire lifecycle of the application and desktop software. You will be exposed to creating desktop applications, writing code, and testing the applications created for bugs and errors.
- Experience with Angular, Responsive web pages, Offline Support with Progressive Web Apps, Service Workers.
- Expertise in Electron, NodeJs, Angular, and .Net. is expected.
- Experience in UI Unit testing and Automated Testing with Protractor, Jasmine etc., is expected.
- Experience with Single Page Applications and High Quality Stable Error Free Web Apps is preferred.
- Experience with design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of modern Web Applications is expected.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, WebSocket, PWAs, and REST APIs including modern web development paradigms is preferrable.
- Advanced problem-solving skills are expected, along with the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Write high quality maintainable code for web applications and unit tests with complete code coverage.
- Design and develop modern web applications using Progressive Web Apps technologies like Service Workers, Responsive, Push Notifications etc.
- Develop the overall concept to improve the user experience and ensure intuitiveness of customer interface applications.
- Develop the product aesthetics, from the layouts, menus, and drop-down options to colours and fonts.
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to integrate web applications to deliver smooth browser access to customers.
- Collaborate with systems engineers to understand the purpose and requirements of web applications and ensure maximum efficiency.