As a Database Developer/Lead, you will be a key resource to build the SaaS solution to revolutionize the single family’s design studio experience and beyond. You actively working creating the web applications with right scalable technical stack along with close collaboration of various stakeholders.
- Experience in SQL Server Development and SSIS/SSRS is a must.
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation of the ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects is a must.
- Excellent knowledge on relational data modelling, SQL, and Data Warehousing is a must.
- Experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance building is a must.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning is a must.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft BI technology including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and Power BI is a must.
- Experience in translating busines queries and requirements to design is expected.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is expected.
- Responsible to work with development team to develop, implement, and manage data base models for core product development.
- Responsible to write SQL database views, tables, and stored procedures to support engineering product development.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining SSIS, T-SQL, and SQL jobs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining complex ETL packages and stored procedures for loading data into staging tables from SAP, OLTP, and other intermediary systems.
- Responsible for analysis, design specifications, development, implementation, and maintenance of SSIS packages that are require migrating data from source systems to warehouse systems in a BI environment.
- Responsible to ensure that the best practices and standards established for the use of tools like SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Excel Power Pivot/View/Map, and Power BI are incorporated in Data Analytics solutions’ design.
- Responsible for documenting complex processes, business requirements and specifications.