Customer Service Specialist
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for the relationship between the customers and the company, and work towards resolving customer complaints.
- A high school degree is a must.
- A spoken English level of 85% is a must.
- Basic office knowlegde is a must.
- Responsible for serving customer complaints via phone or email.
- Responsible to propose potential products or services to top management to gather customer information and analyze customer needs.
- Responsible to maintain a healthy relationship between customers and the company.
- Responsible to process specific complaints about products and services, as raised by the customers.
- Responsible to help customers complete purchases, upgrades, and returns, and frequently provide advice and technical assistance as well.
- Responsible to walk customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
April 30, 2021