As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for the entire contract lifecycle and determine and negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- A minimum high scholl diploma is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge on basic accounting/finance terms and concepts related to revenue and expense generation is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc., is a must.
- A strong knowledge on Excel with specific attention to the usage of pivots, Vlookups, and formulae is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone communication skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritize activities to meet deadlines is a must.
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must.
- Independent research and strong analytical skills are expected.
- Knowlegde and experience on sales closures, prospecting, sales planning, constative sales, territory management, market trends, and sales targets is expected.
- Good presentation skills are expected.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Responsible to provide support to the sales teams by managing the sales pipeline.
- Responsible to own and manage the end to end lifecycle of the renewal process from negotiation through the activation of contract.
- Responsible to apply business controls to ensure conformance with HP policies and compliance with local laws.
- Responsible to manage new business quotes, renewal quotes readiness, contract and renewal amendments, order bookings, products pricing, and custom requirements.
- Responsible to control and manage end to end SAP TS contracts and administrative processes from bid to engagement closure.
- Responsible to provide sales support and manage order entries.
- Responsible to create and maintain internal documentation of the process.
- Responsible to maintain existing contracts, update internal tools and requirements.
- Responsible to investigate on special cases, and seek and work on constant process improvement.
- Responsible for the initial contract creation process to close the Partner-HP business opportunities.
- Responsible for customer invoicing processes, cost, and revenue recognition.
- Responsible to provide accounts receivables support.
- Responsible to ensure the highest standards of business controls.
- Responsible to attend customer calls for case resolution and follow-ups.
- Serve as the business focal point for order acceptance, order management, and invoicing.
- Responsible for checking the booking package for documents required for meeting order acceptance process.
- Responsible for monitoring the partnership processes with businesses on missing items and questions.
January 6, 2021