Cloud Operations Manager
As a Cloud Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of organization-wide cloud infrastructure. You will lead mission-critical cloud architectures ensuring that their complex, large-scale software applications, services and APIs are healthy, reliable, performant and efficient. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in cloud security and is willing to work on healthcare security regulations.
- Sound experience working on Public Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS, and GCP is a must.
- Experience in Azure DevOps is a must.
- Experience in Cloud Services & Automation, PaaS/SaaS is a must.
- Experience in implementing and supporting government or healthcare industry security programs like NIST 800-53 and HIPAA.
- Certifications on Azure Cloud are preferred.
- Manage global cloud operations.
- Oversee and support incident, problem, configuration and change management processes for all cloud services.
- Develop processes to manage operations, assist in technical standards development, architecture development, and staff development.
- Provide communication through all tiers of support to ensure incidents are resolved expeditiously.
- Define and report Key Performance Indicators and SLAs.
- Manage and implement security policies for cloud services and security audits.
- Work with fellow operations and development teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about systems improvements.
- Develop and report KPIs to measure platform performance, capacity, availability, etc.
- Develop and maintain lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current.
- Develop and maintain capacity management processes, metrics, and reporting to ensure adequate resource availability for continued expansion of the Cloud Services platforms.
- Monitor Cloud Services platforms for availability and uptime.
- Prepare project cost and budget for Data Privacy & Cloud Environment Security.
- Monitor, by implementing robust management processes, the cloud incident management mechanisms.