Cisco Wireless Network Architect
As a Cisco Wireless Network Architect, you will be responsible for network security, design, implementation, and management of secure networks in the organization.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco Wireless, Cisco devices including routers and switches, DNS, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst, and EIGRP is a must.
- CCNP certification is a must.
- Strong working knowlegde and hands-on experience in DNS, web load balancing, URL filtering, content filtering, IP addressing, IP address management, and policy development & deployment is a must.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points is a must.
- Hands-on design and deployment experience in MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, STP, Ether Channels, OTV, VPC, and VDC is a must.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or any equivalent field is a must.
- Strong working knowledge on web-based applications, local and geographical load balancing, and forward and reverse proxies is a must.
- Hands-on experience in network zoning is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Familiarity with project methodologies pertaining to network infrastructure is expected.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferrable.
- Responsible to determine business requirements and provide detailed designs.
- Responsible for QOS design and implementation.
- Responsible to configure and deploy Cisco routers and switches.
- Responsible to document project methodologies of the network infrastructure.
- Responsible to maintain and document network topologies using Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Responsible to support, install, deploy network pods (including the deployments after-hours and during weekends).
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of network, web, DMZ, internet infrastructures.
- Responsible to deploy Cisco Wireless networks.
July 26, 2021