Backend & Web Services Developer
The Backend & Web Services Developer plays an important role to design, develop, and maintain modern web applications. You will be exposed to a seamless communication with the team by working on several projects.
- Experience in creating and implementing Server-side applications is a must.
- Proficiency in working with Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) and popular ORMs like TypeORM, SQLAlchemy or any other similar ORM libraries is expected.
- Basic Understanding of networking fundamentals like TCP/IP, UDP, Broadcast, Multicast, Sockets etc is a must.
- Working knowledge of Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption/cryptographic technologies. Knowledge of PKI based cryptographic algorithms and standards is expected.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Automated Testing of Server-side applications is preferrable.
- Advanced problem-solving skills are expected.
- Ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome and work effectively in a collaborative environment as a member of a big team is expected.
- Design and develop REST APIs, Swagger, OpenAPI-specific applications, serverless, and cloud applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain modern web application backends for HTTPS, websocket, and REST APIs.
- Design, develop, integrate, and maintain cloud native applications, server-side scalable applications, and serverless applications on public cloud such as AWS, Azure, or other private Cloud services.
- Design and develop modern web applications with progressive web technologies like Service Workers, Responsive, Push Notifications, etc.
- Write high quality maintainable code for server-side applications and unit tests with complete code coverage.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, systems engineers, and front-end web developers and programmers to integrate APIs and to deliver smooth web/browser driven applications.
July 18, 2020