AWS Engineer- Mid-Level
As an AWS Engineer, you will be responsible to create, maintain, and evolve an AWS cloud infrastructure to run applications.
- Experience with cloud resource provisioning tools and techniques is a must.
- In-depth knowledge on Linux adminsitration and and configuration is a must.
- Hands-on experience in scripting is a must.
- A strong working knowledge on Ansible is a must.
- Responsible to design and implement cloud infrastructure environment in AWS.
- Responsible to author Infrastructure as Code (IaC)scripts for system and application installation and configuration using Ansible.
- Responsible to design and implement cloud provisioning techniques in the environment owned.
- Responsible to implement AWS migration of applications from on-premise to cloud.
- Responsible to oversee administration and configuration of Linux instances in the ecosystem.
February 5, 2021