Feuji is a nimble and high-growth company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with operations in India and Costa Rica. We offer services in Low-Code Application Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps/CI-CD, Proposal Management, and Strategic Staffing solutions. We are a people- & customer-first organization that believes in offering simple solutions to complex customer issues. Feuji needs a genuinely excited technology anthusiast with a strong learning mindset.
- Experience in QA, SR AQ Testing, and SQL functions is a must.
- Strong knowledge in automation testing framework is a must.
- Experience in Load & Performance Testing is a must.
- Experience in SDLC, STLC, and bug lifecycles is a must.
- Experience in bug tracking tools like QC, ALM, Rally, TFS, etc. is a must.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in onsite and offshore models is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience working in the onsite and offshore models is preferrable.
- Experience in Smart Bear Tool is preferrable.
- Responsible to understand and write complex queries using joins, group by, and other SQL functions.
- Responsible to ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the SDLC, STLC, and Bug Lifecycle.
- Responsible to estimate the QA effort for the assigned projects.
- Responsible to create and maintain test scenarios, cases/scripts, traceability matrix, and various testing checklists.
- Responsible to convey information accurately and effectively.
- Responsible to interact with multiple teams for functional, regressional testing, and test data needs.
- Responsible to anticipate, identify, and define problems.
- Responsible to find root causes.
- Responsible to develop and implement practical and timely solutions.