Senior Automation Engineer
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you are responsible to deliver automated solutions for software processes, run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware, and software.
- Experience in Automation Testing and Selenium with Java is a must.
- A good understanding of automated testing frameworks is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Azure Test Plans and JIRA Zephyr is a must.
- Experience using Linux/UNIX platforms and a good knowledge on common UNIX commands is expected.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance is a expected.
- Experience working with onsite and offsite teams is expected.
- A bachelor’s degree in design or a related field is preferred.
- Responsible to identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes.
- Responsible to utilize technology to improve, streamline, and automate hardware and software processes.
- Responsible to plan, implement, and monitor technology and processes pertaining to hardware and software modules.
- Responsible to perform rapid testing for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware, and software.
- Responsible to lead teams and collaborate with cross-functional technical leads, managers, and teams.
December 22, 2020