Associate Director- Marketing
Feuji is a nimble and high-growth company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with operations in India and Costa Rica. We offer services in Low-Code Application Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps/CI-CD, Proposal Management, and Strategic Staffing solutions. We are a people- & customer-first organization that believes in offering simple solutions to complex customer issues. As the head of Marketing at Feuji, you will be responsible to build and execute the brand narrative of Feuji on a global canvas.
- 12-15 years of experience working in the marketing of IT solutions/services/products is a must.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is a must.
- A strong understanding of Software (B2B) services and products, solutions marketing is a must.
- A purpose-driven marketing enthusiast who can be hands on, pragmatic and socially conscious in building the brand narrative on a global canvas.
- Strong leadership skills with a strategic mindset is a must.
- Expertise in Digital marketing and social media strategy is a must.
- Good knowledge on Marketing Automation / CRM tools like HubSpot and Salesforce is a must.
- Established press and media contacts.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Ability to build and lead a team is a must.
- International travel exposure preferably to North America and Central America for global events, road shows will be preferrable.
- Experience in running GTM, ABM (account based marketing) programs is a definite plus.
- Responsible to build a strong brand.
- Responsible to manage and improve the website.
- Responsible to create and implement the marketing and social media strategy.
- Responsible for the design, development, and execution of content on the website, content for social media, and marketing.
- Responsible to plan and execute Webinars, Virtual Events, Podcasts.
- Reponsible for building and managing partnerships & alliances.
- Responsible for joint GTM planning and execution.
- Responsible to own inbound lead generation and MQLs for the sales team.
- Responsible to work with leadership team, budgeting, transform the plans into action.