• Liaising with internal teams to resolve customer queries.
• Receive invoice / deduction claim and identify activity & customer
• Review Credit Memos & Release
• Owns and executes collections activities related to North America markets, including accounting processes.
• Performs analysis of accounts receivables and aging reports information in order to support decision making.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
• Complies towards effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
Our Accounts Receivable area has a mission to transform the delivery of services through the simplification, standardization and continuous improvement of underlying process. This will allow the delivery of improved productivity, better service, control and compliance and the creation of a scalable platform for growth. This will be in the context of a delivery model which is largely centered on a regional finance hub for the Americas.
- University degree in progress on a related field to Accounting or Business Administration
- More than 1 year working with Accounts Receivable processes on a shared service center environment.
- Basic accounts receivables analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes
- English Level: C1/B2
- Basic Business applications skills (MS Office)
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- North America Accounts Receivable experience.
- Strong Customer communication skills
- Customer Service Oriented.