Applications Security Engineer
As an Applications Security Engineer, you will be responsible to assist developers to follow a secure SDLC process during application development.
- Hands-on experience in Application Product Security, Java Cloudfare, Object C, Rest API, AWS, and Azure is a must.
- Hands-on experience in integrated security testing, preferrably the SCRUM framework is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Security and Posture Management solutions is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Technical Information Security Consulting is a must.
- Hands-on experience in tools including DAST and SAST is preferrable.
- Responsible for application and product security.
- Responsible adopt and implement secure application design and architecture techniques through the development process.
- Responsible to provide strong authentication and authorization for secure session management and prevent unauthorized session access.
- Responsible to identify hardware and software procedures to minimize security vulnerabilities.
- Responsible to scan web applications against vulnerabilities and attacks.
July 26, 2021